We all win
- It is tastier.
- It is healthier and more nourishing.
- It has been raised free from pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- It is GMO free.
- The use of additives is limited.
- Organic meat has 3 to 5 more times linoleic acid. This acid enhances your body’s defenses, lowers your blood pressure and helps to control cholesterol levels.
- Their welfare is always respected.
- They have large outdoor extensions to graze and eat.
- They are not given preventative antibiotics or hormones for reproductive control.
- Organic farming enhances the animal’s natural immune system with a good diet and good welfare conditions -preventing them from infections.
THE ENVIRONMENT, because:
The cycle of matter is completed: animals eat grass or cereals from organic agriculture, which grow and are fertilised with animal manure. At the same time this helps the soil to regenerate naturally.